Too big to fail ? Don’t live in fear of your main customer going out to business, think single buyer
- Your receivables are concentrated on a few key customers,
- Your bank insists that you creditinsure your debtors in order to obtain financing,
- A major customer insolvency could put your own business at risk…
- You know that the size of your customer does not guarantee its long term solvency .
- Your customers seem financially sound , they could be located in a country where political risk is happening , which would affect the risk of non-transfer of payments to you.
It is sensible to protect yourself against such risks.
We can arrange cover to meet your precise needs. There are ways to insure single, short and medium term exposures : Single Risk. You can also decide to insure only strategic domestic or export buyers the «Single Buyer » policy.
The benefits of this type of policy:
- A tailor made policy , that meets your exact needs,
- Comprehensive cover (insolvency and protracted default) and political risk (war, riots, currency transfer risks) catastrophe risk…,
- Credit insurance focused on one buyer or a selection of buyers
- Non cancellable credit limits
- Percentage of cover: up to 90 %,
- Flat-rate premium: no budget overspend
This way you can cover yourself should a key customer go out of business. Our experts will analyse and help you choose a policy tailored to your needs.